All designs shown are completely hand-made and contain only the actual glass broken at the wedding. Truly a one-of-a-kind gift that will be an everlasting memory of a very special day. The Mazel Tov Mezuzah is a gift that can be handed down from generation to generation. The most memorable wedding gift you can give!
Backplate and screw holes included. Measures 5.5"h x 1"w x 1.25"d
Shipping Your Broken Glass To Us
Congratulations on giving a one-of-a-kind gift that will last a lifetime! Here are a few things that will ensure your glass gets to us in the safest way possible.
1. Keep the broken glass or light bulb in the satin bag or cloth in which it was broken. The satin bag or cloth will be returned to you with your design.
2. Place all into sealable plastic bag.
3. Print your order confirmation (with Ship To information).
4. Place sealable plastic bag and order confirmation into small box.
5. Ship to us via UPS (recommended way) or Priority Mail With Delivery Confirmation.
Mail to: Zion Judaica, 4021 15th ave. Brooklyn, NY 11218